How to Measure
- You need not be a professional to take the measurements. How and where to measure is shown using pictures & detailed description and it takes only 10-15 minutes to complete.
- You need to submit either your body (skin) measurement OR your best fitting garment's measurement.
- You require a measuring tape with inch as its unit of measure. If you do not have it handy, you can download 1 by clicking here. Measurements should be rounded to the nearest quarter (0.25 inch).
- For Shirts & Leather Jackets, you should wear a fitted t-shirt while taking body (skin) measurement. We will add allowance / loosing to your garment based on your body posture.
- If you are measuring your best fitted shirt, make sure it is ironed & crumple free. This will help you measure more accurately.
- Download the measurement form by clicking here.
You will be submitting your measurements in the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
For example :-